The Delaware State Fair spans across 10 fun filled days full of entertainment, attractions, food, competitions and more! The Fair’s mission focuses on the preservation of the past, promotion of the present, and the education of the future of agriculture, horticulture, mechanical arts, and rural and domestic economy. To achieve this mission, the main focus of the fair is to showcase the talents of the youth and citizens of the community.
Since the fair is all about community and in it’s citizens we’ll help you learn how to get tickets to the fair and for all the exciting events happening there!
You can’t buy tickets when they aren’t available! The first thing you should do is sign up for the all the latest entertainment updates via your e-mail and find out when tickets go on sale.
Once you get your email notifying you about the fair, tickets can be bought online or at the gate.
Here are your ticket options:
- Adult Gate Admission – $9
- Youth Gate Admission – $4
- 3-Day Adult Gate Admission – $18.50
Carnival rides can cost anywhere between 2-6 tickets, and a ticket costs $1. You can buy a select amount of tickets, or for stress free unlimited rides, check out the Unlimited Ride Wristbands.
VIP Parking can be purchased in advance on Delaware State Fair’s website
To make your trip to the fair are seamless as possible, download the fair app to view a full schedule of events and concert lineups, see an interactive map with food and beverage locations, vendors, sponsors and more.
Events Happening at the Fair
- Wednesday, July 19th – Jon Pardi with Chris Lane
- Thursday, July 20th – Painted Pony PRCA Rodeo
- Friday, July 21st – Monster Truck Meltdown
- Saturday, July 22nd – Craft Beer Festival – Rock of the 70s
- Sunday, July 23rd – Darius Rucker with Midland
- Monday, July 24th – Gabriel Iglesias
- Tuesday, July 25th – Rascal Flatts with Morgan Wallen
- Wednesday, July 26th – Crowder with Big Daddy
- Thursday, July 27th – Harness Racing
- Friday, July 28th – Demolition Derby
- Saturday, July 29th – Brantley Gilbert with Luke Combs
Special Days at the Fair
- Friday, July 21st – Pepsi Day – $2 off Gate Admission to those who bring a specially market Pepsi can.
- Monday, July 24th – Hunger Relief Day – Free Gate Admission to those who bring 5 Food Lion Brand non-perishable items.
- Tuesday, July 25th- Kids Day – Free Gate Admission to children ages 12 and younger.
- Wednesday, July 26th – Armed Forces Day – Free Gate Admission to all with a valid Military ID.
- Thursday, July 24th-27th – Senior Citizen Day – Free Gate Admission to all individuals 60 years and older.
Did we miss anything? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.