The Gasparilla Music Festival is an annual festival organized by the Gasparilla Music Foundation and funded by the community in Tampa Bay to showcase the diverse local talent alongside the nationally recognized headliners. The mission of the festival is to create a sustainable community event while promoting arts education as well as local businesses and organizations. Want to know how to get tickets? Read on to find out!
Know when they go on sale
Advance tickets are now on sale!
In order to take advantage of early bird deals and get the cheapest prices you’ll want to buy as soon as tickets become available. The best way to know when they go on sale is to sign up for their mailing list so you can receive emails with promos, codes, and other exclusive information about the festival. Another smart way to stay on top of all things festival related is to follow the festival on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
One other thing to consider is making an account on the site where they sell their tickets (Ticketfly). If you create an account before they go on sale you’ll already have all your information put in and all you have to do is check out, which makes buying your tickets easy and simple.
Buying your tickets
Once you’ve been notified that tickets are available to buy you’ll head to their website to check out their options.
- 2-Day GA
- 2-Day VIP
- Higher Ground membership
Group Tickets will also be available for purchase on the GMF website. If you plan on going with a group of 10 people you can purchase the silver pack. If you have 20 people the gold pack will be what you want.
Higher ground members will receive premium access to the festival and will help The Gasparilla Music Foundation build a better arts community. Ring of Fire members who purchase higher ground will receive a 30% discount on the price.
Check out the area
If you are not familiar with the Tampa Bay area, there are a few things you should know before you go.
- Hotels: Various hotels are within walking distance of the festival grounds and some even offer discounted rooms for those attending the festival. To find out more go here.
- Camping: If camping is more appealing there is a campground nearby to consider.
- Parking: There are multiple parking garages around the venue location as well as street parking and city-owned and private lots.
- Biking: Bike racks will be available in front of Curtis Hixon Park as well as Tampa Bike Valet which will provide free parking for the festival.
- Buses: There are many buses that travel through the downtown area so you can plan your route from where you are staying to the venue.
- Water Taxis: As well as normal taxis, water taxis along the Hillsborough River will be available depending on your location on the river.
Other things to note:
- Last minute tickets can be purchased at the box office on the day of the festival if available.
- Be sure to check out what items are not allowed into the festival so that you can enter without any difficulties.
- ATM’s will be throughout the venue and will be marked on the festival map.
- Children are allowed at the festival – there will even be a few kid activities in the early parts of the day. Children under 12 will be allowed in for free.
If you want to know more about Gasparilla Music Festival feel free to ask us at email@example.com.