Gem and Jam Festival is held annually each year in association with the world renowned Tuscon Gem and Mineral Show making the perfect pairing in music and art for gem fanatics and festival goers of all kinds. Gem and Jam features artists of all sorts including arts and crafts, visual performers, and live artists along with workshops and lectures and high end art galleries. Gem and Jem is not just a music festival, it is an over the top event dedicated to giving you a unique experience. Since this is such an exciting festival we’ve put together some tips and tricks to help you get tickets!
When do tickets go on sale?
Unlike other festivals out there, you can’t sign up for a newsletter to receive emails notifying you when tickets go on sale. You’ll have to like or follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for any news and details regarding the festival. Luckily, tickets happen to be available now so you can go get those tickets!
Buying tickets to Gem and Jam is pretty straight forward, the hard part is deciding what tickets/packages you want.
- 3-Day General Admission: Early Bird Tickets are currently available and will only be this low for a limited time.
- VIP Tourmaline Package: Three nights at the Aloft Hotel, shuttle service to the festival grounds and to Late Night at Solar Culture, 2 Gem and Jam festival tickets, 2 tickets for the Late Night show at the Festival, 2 tickets for Solar Culture Gallery Late Nights, 2 Gem and Jam hats, 2 Gem and Jam hat pins, 2 Gem and Jam shirts, exclusive access to the VIP Lounge, and much more.
- VIP Aquamarine Package: Three night stay at the Comfort Inn, 2 Gem and Jam festival tickets, 2 tickets for the Late Night Show at the Festival, 1 Gem and Jam Grassroots Hat, 2 Gem and Jam hat pins, 2 Gem and Jam shirts, access to the VIP lounge and more.
- VIP Smokey Quartz: 2 Gem and Jam festival tickets, 2 tickets for the Late Night Show and the Festival, 1 Gem and Jam had, 2 Gem and Jam hat pins, 2 Gem and Jam shirts, access to the VIP lounge, and more. (Lodging not included)
- RV Pass-RV Parking Pass: Festival tickets must be purchased separately.
Other important things to know
- Accommodations: Of course, if you’d rather not buy a hotel package you can always pick your hotel separately, or you can camp out at one of the many campgrounds in the area around the festival. Most campgrounds are within twenty minutes of the venue.
- Parking: Limited parking will be available around the venue area so you may have to pay when parking overflows into the neighboring parking lots. If you don’t want to drive, taxis are an option.
- Kids are allowed to attend, but any child under 15 is required to have an adult accompany them.
- There will be a lot of different food options at the festival as well as ATM’s in case you forgot your cash.
Questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any concerns you may have about how to get tickets to the festival.