Kaaboo is a music experience you wont want to miss. With three days of specially selected music and entertainment, Kaaboo promises to take you on a trip of enjoyment with incredible music, fantastic cuisine, comedy, contemporary art, dancing and more. Taking place in September, in Del Mar California, Kaaboo is bound to be a music festival you won’t soon forget. Here we will help you find out how to get tickets and how to make the best of your experience.
What to do first
Sign up for the festival newsletter! By joining you will be the first to hear all the latest and greatest news concerning ticket sales, lineups, and other important information about the festival! This is by far the easiest step you can take to knowing when you can buy tickets! Another easy step is to follow Kaaboo on Facebook and Twitter!
Then you gotta
Prepare yourself for when tickets become available! You’ll want to know what tickets to buy before they go on sale so you can get in and out without any problems! Here are your options:
- Single Day Pass
- Hang Loose GA
- Hang Five VIP
- Hang Ten VIP
- Ultimate Hang
Don’t want to pay it all up front? Kaaboo offers helpful payment plans and student or military discounts to help soften the bill when dealing with a large purchase.
You will need to book your hotel far in advance, although we don’t suggest booking before you have your tickets. Be sure to look at all your options before you commit to a specific hotel. Kaaboo has a range of accommodations you can choose from and are Fee Free – to receive this deal your hotel must be booked through Kaaboo and must be paid in full at the time of booking. If you don’t get there early enough to reserve a room don’t worry. There will still be plenty of hotels nearby that you can reserve for the festival.
Time to purchase
Tickets are now on sale!!! This is the best time to get your tickets at a cheaper price point! Before these prices rise, and tickets sell out, we suggest getting those tickets as fast as possible. At the same time you purchase your festival pass you can also purchase a parking pass. There are three options: On-site 3-Day parking, Preferred on-site 3-Day parking, and Valet 3-Day parking.
Additional purchases and information
- Lockers can be pre-reserved for the festival. Once the pre-order period has closed you will still be able to purchase a locker at a first come first served basis at the festival.
- You can also purchase shuttle passes with direct routes to and from the festival to surrounding cities.
- If you and 6 other friends want to enjoy the best, reserve a cabana with direct views of the Grandview Stage.
- There will not be any camping at the festival. However there are a few nearby campgrounds that you can book for your stay at the festival.
- There are a lot of activities at Kaaboo – don’t over plan your trip and stress yourself out, leave your schedule open for any potential delays.
- Have Fun! Kaaboo is a festival built around fun and exciting experiences – they don’t want you missing out on that.
We hope all this information has helped you prepare for an incredible festival experience. If you have any questions send us an email at email@example.com.