Lou Fest is an annual music festival that takes place in Forest Park, Missouri. This year, LouFest will take place on September 9th and 10th Over the span of two days you will have the opportunity to experience the sights and sounds of a variety of incredible artists, enjoy the taste of delectable food and drink, and party the day away with your best pals. If you want to be part of the fun you’ll need to know how to get tickets, and here’s how:
Be the first to know…
Everything from when tickets go on sale, to artist lineups and more. The best way to know all the things about the festival is to sign up for the LouFest Newsletter! All you have to do is scroll to the bottom of LouFest’s home page, type in your email under the words “Be First For All Things LouFest” and submit! From then on you’ll start getting news on the festival!
Then you have to…
Find out what tickets you want! You can go to their website to see the details but here are the tickets types available:
- Early Bird 2-Day General Admission
- 2- Day General Admission
- Saturday 1-Day General Admission
- Sunday 1-Day General Admission
- 2-Day VIP
Once you know what each of these ticket types offer and which type you’ll be purchasing you are ready to move on to the next step. (If you have a Scratch-A-Lou card you can enter your unique code when buying your tickets!) Don’t forget there is a ticket limit of 8 tickets!
Next you should consider…
Looking up hotels and transportation for your stay in St. Louis. Sure, you might not have your ticket yet, but it’s always good to know the area so that when you do actually need to book your accomodations you already have a general idea of what you want.
Here are a few other things to consider before you buy your tickets:
- Not sure if you want to bring your kids to the festival? Loufest offers LouKids, a safe, family-friendly environment where you and your kids can enjoy themselves while you listen to the artists and enjoy yourself with your family. (Kids 10 and under get in free with an accompanying adult)
- Got a ton of stuff you’ll be bringing to the fest? You can store that stuff in a handy locker during the festival. A locker comes with unlimited cell phone charging so you can be on that phone during the who festival!
- A fan of the arts? Forest Park has a Markey Square that you can wander between acts and look at all the art, clothes and other items available from the St. Louis creative community.
That’s pretty much it. We’ve covered the basics and have given you all the insight into how the festival works, now you just have to buy the tickets. Best of luck to you and we hope you enjoy the festival.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org