Noise Pop is an annual indie music, arts, and film festival held in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area. Noise Pop originated as a yearly festival of independent music that featured the best local bands the city had to offer, now you’ll see more known artist making appearances. Things you will find at the festival are a Culture Fair, interactive workshops, Art Gallery Shows, Pop-n-Shop, a film series that explores the intersection of music and art and much more. So if you want to know how to get tickets – keep reading.
Knowing when tickets go on sale is pretty much the key to getting tickets. Once you know that the rest is just planning and prep for the festival of a lifetime. In order to know when tickets go on sale you’ll need to subscribe to the Noise Pop Festival mailing list. Once you’ve done so, you’ll start receiving all the latest news concerning the festival about advanced tickets, festival line-ups and more. To take it a step further you can follow noise pop on Twitter and on Facebook to be extra sure you know when they are going on sale.
Before you can start planning out your Noise Pop week you need to know what type of tickets you want. Individual show tickets can be bought for when you just want to see a specific shows, or if you’re ready for the full week – you can buy badges.
There are a few different Badge types to choose from – so choose wisely!
- Early Bird: Access to all GA concerts, happy hours, NPHQ and other events during the festival. (This badge does not get you into films) Currently sold out.
- General: Access to all GA concerts, happy hours, NPHQ and other events in the festival. (This badge does not include entry to films)
- Super Fan: Access to all GA concerts, films, happy hours, NPHQ and other festival events without restriction. You will also receive a festival merch package as well as drink tickets to select events, an invitation to a badge-only happy hour, and a festival representative to assist you throughout the week.
Each event will take place at their specified places – so be sure you are at the right place at the right time!
So you know what you can expect at this years festival, here is an example of 2016’s Noise Pop Fest:
Thursday – February 18th
- Gardens & Villa – 6:00 PM – Gardens Academy of Sciences
Tuesday -February 23rd
- Diane Coffee – 7:00 PM – Brick & Mortar Music Hall
- Astronauts, ETC – 8:00 PM – The Independent
- Metric, Joywave – 8:00 PM – The Masonic
Wednesday – February 24th
- Wild Ones & Palehound – 7:00 PM – Brick & Mortar Music Hall
- Mitski – 7:00 PM – Swedish American Hall
- Ringo Deathstarr – 7:00 PM – Bottom of the Hill
- Heartwatch – 7:30 PM – The independant
- Kneedelus – 7:30 PM – SF Jazz Center
- La Sera – 8:00 PM – Rickshaw Stop
Thursday – February 25th
- Julien Baker – 7:00 PM – Bottom of the Hill
- Bill Callahan – 7:00 PM – Swedish American Hall
- Kamasi Washington – 7:30 PM – The Independent
- The Thermals – 8:00 PM – Brick & Mortar Music Hall
- Kamasi Washington – 10:00 PM – The Independent
Friday – February 26th
- The Cave Singers – 7:00 PM- The Chapel
- Hamilton Leithauser and Paul Maroon – 7:00 PM – Swedish American Hall
- Beacon with Natasha Kmeto – 8:00 PM – Bottom of the Hill
- Parquet Courts – 8:00 PM – The New Parish
- Vince Staples – 8:00 PM – Social Hall SF
- Natasha Kmeto – 8:00 PM – Bottom of the Hill
- John Moreland – 8:00 PM – Neck of the Woods
- Drive like Jehu – 8:30 PM – The Independent
- Painted Palms with Gems and DJ Aaron Axelsen – 9:00 PM – Rickshaw Stop
Saturday – February 27th
- The Soft White Sixties – 7:00 PM – The Chapel
- The Mountain Goats (Solo) – 7:30 PM – Swedish American Hall
- Carly Rae Jepsen – 7:30 PM – The Warfield
- Cayucas – 8:00 PM – Leo’s Music Club
- Film School – 8:00 PM – Bottom of the Hill
- American Football – 8:00 PM – The Regency Ballroom
- Escort – 8:30 PM -Rickshaw Stop
- Neon Indian – 9:00 PM – Mezzanine
Sunday – February 28th
- The Mountain Goats (Solo) – 4:30 PM – Swedish American Hall
I’m sure we don’t need to iterate that buying tickets earlier rather than later is a good idea, the same goes for planning your trip and all logistics around it. We hope that you are able to get the best value at the best time so you can really make the most out of your experience.
Questions? E-mail them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you!