The North Dakota State Fair is located in the Entertainment Capitol of North Dakota – Minot. The fair is the state’s largest annual event with over 300,000 people in attendance over the duration of the fair. Five nights of the fair you can see some of the biggest stars in country and rock and you’ll even get to see auto events as well as the NPRA Bull Riding and Ranch Rodeo . There is something for everyone with your classic carnival, as well as plenty of food and shopping. We are here to help you be one of those 300,000 in attendance with this quick guide to getting tickets.
First you’ve got to subscribes to the newsletter. If you don’t you’ll miss out on all the announcements like when tickets go on sale, if coupons are available and more. To sign up, all you gotta do is scroll all the way down to the bottom of the home page, input your e-mail, and bam! You’re done. Then you can follow them on Twitter and Facebook for other news concerning the fair!
Next you should be doing all your research about tickets. Such as ticket types, prices, where to buy etc… and we’re going to help!
Tickets into the fair:
- Adult Daily Admission – $10
- Junior Daily Admission – $5
- Adult Season Gate Pass – $25
- Junior Season Gate Pass – $15
- NPRA tickets – $6-$16
- Ranch Rodeo tickets – $5-$10
- Grandstand Showpass – $110
- July 21st 2017 – Little Big Town
- July 22nd 2017 – Fergie
- July 23rd 2017 – Brothers Osborne
- July 24th 2017 – Enduro Race
- July 25th 2017 – Western Grand National Truck & Tractor Pull
- July 26th 2017 – Thomas Rhett
- July 27th 2017 – Lonestar
- July 28th 2017 – Jason Aldean
- July 29th 2017 – Paramore
Plan out your stay.
Are you coming from out of town just for the fair or taking a trip to visit for a short while? Be sure to check out all accommodations available in the area. Minot has many motels, bed & breakfasts, hotels and campgrounds to choose from.
If you choose to camp out you can stay at the campgrounds for $25 a day or $180 for all nine days of the fair. You can make reservations by phone or by visiting the fair office.
Just north of the fairgrounds is a camping site for those who want to camp out during the fair for free without utilities. The spots are first come first served and campers can come and go when they want.
- Carnival rides cost a bit of money, why not buy one pass for all 9 days? A Mega Ride Carnival Pass costs $60 and is good for every day at the fair! The only exclusions are thrill rides and animal rides. Of course, this pass does not include admission to the fair.
- Single day ride wristbands will also be available for $35 at the carnival.
- Children under the age of six are allowed into the fair free!
- Parking at the fair is free and is located on the East side of the grounds.
- Crop Plot
- Giant Sandbox
- First Western Banks Kids Clubhouse
- Dakota Talent
- Fur Traders Rendesvous
- Daryl’s Racing Pigs
- Kids’ Kingdom
- Tin Star
- Roaming Dinsoaur
- Cap’N Arrr
- Lexi Wtman
- Carrie Cunningham Band
- Rubber Soul – Tribute to the Beatles
- Disc Connected K9’s
- Extreme Raptor Show
- Mick $ Rich
- Frankly Scarlett
- S.T.E.A.M For Kids
- College Save Mural
- ND Game & Fish Outdoors Skills Park
- Clown Show
You should be feeling pretty confident on how to get tickets now right? Great! If not, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have.