Savannah Stopover Music Festival welcomes it’s fans into musical discovery. This three day festival spans across the historic district in Savannah, Georgia where you can go from venue to venue to see all the talent that has come out for this exciting event. As this festival grows more people will want to get tickets and we want to be able to help you get the best deals. So read on to find out just how to get tickets to such an exciting festival.
**Tickets are now available!**
Be the first to know whats happening
We know you want to get your hands on tickets as soon as possible, but if tickets aren’t on sale yet then that is kind of hard to do. In order to know exactly when tickets go on sale we suggest signing up for the general mailing list. You’ll receive announcements, updates, and special offers for the festival. Sometimes you may even get some special insider promo codes! Another good thing to consider is to follow Savannah Stopover on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
There are multiple types of tickets available for purchase on Savannah Stopover’s website. Tickets will not be sold at venue locations.
- 3-Day General Admission: Access to all three days of the festival including the opening night events – Admittance is first come first served.
- 3-Day VIP: Priority entrance, reserved seating (some may be first come first serves) An invitation to the Artists’ Lounge will be given as well as access to all private events and after parties.
- 2-Day Weekend Pass: Admittance to all venues and shows on Friday and Saturday. Admittance is first come first served.
- Single Day Pass: One day of access to all venues and shows on the day you choose. Admittance is first come first served.
- Opening Night Event Only Ships of the Sea: This pass is only good for the Opening Night Event Ships of the Sea.
Other things to consider
After getting tickets there are a few other things to plan for:
- Where you are going to stay for the festival. There are a lot of different places on Savannah Stopover’s website to help you out.
- How you are going to get to and from the festival to your lodgings.
- All venues are located within walking distance to each other but suitable shoes are suggested.
- Most venues are first come first served be sure to make it early to your favorites or have a backup.
(The performances may be subject to change as the festival draws nearer)
- Larkin Poe
- Okey Dokey
- Ruby Velle & The Soulphonics
- Cape Francis
- Combo Chimbita
- Lola Marsh
- Michael Nau (Cotton Jones)
- The Nude Party
- Public Access TV
- Sara Shook & The Disarmers
- The Trongone Band
- Acid Dad
- Liz Cooper & The Stampede
- Gus Dapperton
- Of Montreal
- Plastic Picnic
- Sam Lewis
- The Vegabonds
- War & Treaty
- Wild Child
Since this festival is still somewhat new there may still be a few kinks that need smoothing out – but we expect it to be a great time for all. So go out there are enjoy yourself to your heart’s content!
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com.