Every year around Halloween, Voodoo Music and Arts Festival makes it’s appearance as the best costume party of the year. Thousands of people come together in New Orleans for this special festival experience. Ever Since 1999 this annual event has become a tradition to feature some of the best innovative artists of all musical genres. We know that this is something you don’t want to miss so we have created this guide to help you get tickets for such a momentous festival.
**Tickets are on sale now!**
Join The Ritual
The first thing you’ll want to do is sign up for their newsletter and create an account so you can start receiving festival information with all the details of when tickets start going onsale, the lineup is announced, breaking news about the festival and more. Then you should follow them on Facebook and Twitter so you don’t miss anything else!
Getting your Tickets
Once tickets go on sale there will be a few options to buy:
- Platinum Tickets: Be treated like you are the star with Loa and Foundation Room Lounge access, complimentary open bar, meals, and snacks. Platinum pass holders also have unlimited carnival rides, air conditioned flushable restrooms, shaded seating, exclusive merchandise, and much more!
- VIP Tickets: Admission to all three days, exclusive access to the Loa Lounge and Front row viewing at all stages. Free massages and shaves will be offered as well as concierge guest services, lockers for rent, drink specials and a premium cash bar.
- 3 Day GA: General admission tickets to all three days of Voodoo Fest where you can come and go anytime during the festival.
- Friday GA: Only allows admission on Friday with no re-entry.
- Saturday GA: Entry on Saturday with no re-entry.
- Sunday GA: Allows admission on Sunday with no re-entry.
**Note that all prices are subject to change as the festival date gets closer**
There will be a few other items you may want to consider buying for your experience at the Festival:
- Feast Under the Stars at VooDoo – 5 course meal on Thursday night.m
- P2 Parking Pass: Premium Parking in the corresponding lot
- P3 Parking Pass: General Parking in the corresponding lot.
- Shuttle Pass: Round trip shuttle services for the 3-days of the festival between Hyatt Regency and City Park.
- 3-Day Loa Locker: Lockers that can charge your phone, as well as store your items.
- 3-Day GA Lockers: A locker with unlimited access during the festival.
Don’t forget about the cabanas too:
- Loa Loca Package: 6 cabana tickets, a reserved table, 2 bottles of spirits and champagne, 3 gourmet food platters, complimentary WiFi, onsite cabana concierge, golf cart transportation, complimentary VIP parking pass, 6 vouchers to the LOA restaurant, and more.
- Loa Damballa Package: 8 cabana tickets, a reserved table, 3 bottles of spirits and champagne, 3 gourmet food platters, complimentary WiFi, onsite cabana concierge, golf cart transportation, complimentary VIP parking pass, 8 vouchers to the LOA restaurant, and more.
- Loa Erzuli Package: 10 cabana tickets, a reserved table, 4 bottles of spirits and champagne, 3 gourmet food platters, complimentary WiFi, onsite cabana concierge, golf cart transportation, complimentary VIP parking pass, 10 vouchers to the LOA restaurant, and more.
Once your tickets and other necessities have been purchased you should also consider (if you are coming from out of town) where you will want to stay for the night near the Festival and how to get there. Since the festival takes place in City Park there are plenty of places to consider when search for where to stay in downtown New Orleans.
We hope this guide has helped you get tickets to this mega-fest, and that you feel prepared when the festival comes. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we will help you out!