As one of the top ten fairs in the US, The Washington State Fair, more commonly known as the Puyallup Fair, is the single largest attraction held annually in the state of Washington. Although the Fair hosts two annual events – The spring Fair, and the September Fair, the facility is used year round for various seasonal festivals, races, car shows, and sporting expositions. With events happening soon we wanted to put together a guide to help you get tickets.
Where do you start?
If you go to the Washington State Fair’s page and scroll all the way to the bottom you’ll see a signup for their email club. You’d better do this first because then you’ll start receiving information about ticket discounts, presales, and exclusive news to concerts and other happenings at the fair!
Why wait in line at the gate? There are many options that are available online so you can skip the line and get straight to the fun.
- Gate Admission – Options will be print at home or mobile tickets. If you purchase tickets before August 31st you can save $3 on ticket costs.
- Season Pass – Unlimited gate access and handy coupons will be given for parking, rodeos, merchandise, food and more!
- Ride & Admission Bundle – 2 tickets to the fair and any 6 Midway or Sillyville rides of your choice (some exclusions will apply)
- 3-Day Pass – Purchase 2 days at the fair, receive the third day free.
- Xfinitiy Dizzy Pass – Weekend: Unlimited access to rides during the weekend of the fair. Only available online while supplies last.
- Xfinitiy Dizzy Pass – Weekday: Unlimited ride access on the week day of your choice. Not valid on opening day.
- Ride and Game Fun card – 120 Tickets: Purchase ride and game tickets as a package and save 17%. Tickets can be used on any day.
- Ride and Game Fun Card – 40 Tickets: Ride and game tickets which will be valid on any day of the fair.
Tickets will be available at the gate and there will be discounted tickets at select stores like Safeway and Albertsons in Pierce, Thurston, Kitsap, and Snohomish county as well as the South Hill Mall customer service center.
If you’ve purchased a ticket to a concert or show performing at the fair, you may already have an admission ticket separate from your concert/show ticket, but if you don’t then you will have to purchase your admission separately.
Do you have a huge friend group who likes the fair? Do you have a lot of family who wants to visit? Check out the group options! If you have over 25 people in your group then you can get discounted deals on:
- Admission Tickets
- Concert Tickets
- Value Tickets
- Dizzy Pass Ride Bracelets
- Food Vouchers
Do you plan to host an event of 50+ people? You can rent out a VIP tent with food service for all of your guests.
Events Happening Soon
- September 1st-24th: Washington State Fair
- Friday September 1st – Nickelback
- Saturday, September 2nd – Lady Antebellum and Kelsea Ballerini
- Sunday, September 3rd – Steven Tyler
- Monday, September 4th – End of Summer Bash
- Friday, September 8th – Granger Smith
- Saturday, September 9th – Easton Corbin
- Monday, September 11th – Melissa Etheridge
- Wednesday, September 13th – Masters of Illusion
- Thursday, September 14th – The Beach Boys
- Friday September 15th – I Love the 90’s Tour
- Saturday, September 16th – Hank Williams Jr.
- Sunday, September 17th – Fiestas Patrias
- Monday, September 18th – Casting Crowns
- Wednesday, September 20th – Thomas Rhett
- Thursday, September 21st – Modest Mouse
- Friday, September 22nd – Earth, Wind, & Fire
- Saturday, September 23rd – Marlon Wayans
- Sunday, September 24th – Jason Aldean
- Strollers, wagons, wheelchairs, electric carts and lockers are available to rent at the Gold, Blue and Green gates on fair days – but you’ll need to bring cash for them.
- A free charging lounge will be available at Grand Avenue and Midway Blvd.
- Need to get from one end of the fair to the other? Hop on the free shuttle to get where you need to go.
Have we left anything out? Contact us at email@example.com for any questions you may have.