As one of the top ten fairs in the US, The Washington State Fair, more commonly known as the Puyallup Fair, is the single largest attraction held annually in the state of Washington. Although the Fair hosts two annual events – The 4-day spring Fair, and the 17-day September Fair, the facility is used year round for various seasonal festivals, races, car shows, and sporting expositions. With events happening soon we wanted to put together a guide to help you get tickets.
**The Washington State Spring Fair starts Today!! April 20th -23rd**
Thursday April 20: 2 PM – 10 PM
Friday & Saturday April 21-22: 10 AM – 1- PM
Sunday, April 23: 10 AM – 8 PM
Adult Ticket – $12
Student Ticket – $10
Kids 5 and under – Free
Where do you start?
If you go to the Washington State Fair’s page and scroll all the way to the bottom you’ll see a signup for their email club. You’d better do this first because then you’ll start receiving information about ticket discounts, presales, and exclusive news to concerts and other happenings at the fair!
Why wait in line at the gate? There are many options that are available online so you can skip the line and get straight to the fun.
- Gate Admission – Options will be print at home or mobile tickets. If you purchase tickets before September 10th you can save up to $2.50 per ticket.
- Season Pass – Unlimited gate access and handy coupons will be given for parking, rodeos, merchandise, food and more! Purchase before August 31st to save $5 and have your pass mailed to you before the fair.
- Ride & Admission Bundle – 2 tickets to the fair and any 6 Midway or Sillyville rides of your choice (some exclusions will apply)
- 3-Day Pass – Purchase 2 days at the fair, receive the third day free.
- Xfinitiy Dizzy Pass – Weekend: Unlimited access to rides during the weekend of the fair. Only available online while supplies last.
- Xfinitiy Dizzy Pass – Weekday: Unlimited ride access on the week day of your choice. Not valid on opening day.
- Ride and Game Fun card – 120 Tickets: Purchase ride and game tickets as a package and save 17%. Tickets can be used on any day.
- Ride and Game Fun Card – 40 Tickets: Ride and game tickets which will be valid on any day of the fair.
Tickets will be available at the gate and there will be discounted tickets at select stores like Safeway and Albertsons in Pierce, Thurston, Kitsap, and Snohomish county as well as the South Hill Mall customer service center.
If you’ve purchased a ticket to a concert or show performing at the fair, you may already have an admission ticket separate from your concert/show ticket, but if you don’t then you will have to purchase your admission separately.
Do you have a huge friend group who likes the fair? Do you have a lot of family who wants to visit? Check out the group options! If you have over 25 people in your group then you can get discounted deals on:
- Admission Tickets
- Concert Tickets
- Value Tickets
- Dizzy Pass Ride Bracelets
- Ride Sheet Vouchers
- Special Attraction Tickets
Do you plan to host an event of 50+ people? You can rent out a VIP tent with food service for all of your guests.
Events Happening Soon
- April 20th-23rd: Spring Fair
- April 28th-29th: The Great Junk Hunt Vintage Market – AgriPlex
- April 29th-30th: Washington Arms Collectors Show – Sleep Train ShowPlex
- May 4th-7th: Puyallup RV Show – Sleep Train ShowPlex
- May 5th-7th: Anita Goodesign’s Annual Embroidery Party – Pavilion 2nd Floor
- May 19th-21st: The Wallup in Puyallup – Blue Parking Lot
- May 20th: Springfree NW Kids Fair – AgriPlex
- June 2nd-3rd: Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – Pavilion
- June 4th: Washington Arms Collectors Show – Sleep Train ShowPlex
- June 24th: Crossroads Doll & Teddy Bear Show – Expo Hall
- July 8th-10th: AKC SUmmer Dog Show – Sleep Train ShowPlex
- July 28th-30th: GoodGuys Wesco Autbody Supply Pacific Northwest Nationals – Throughout the grounds
- August 5th: Night Nation 5K Run – Mattress Firm ShowPlex
- August 12th-13th: Washington Arms Collectors Show – Sleep Train ShowPlex
- August 19th: Blacklight Slide – Blue Parking Lot
- September 1st-24th: Washington State Fair
- Strollers, wagons, wheelchairs, electric carts and lockers are available to rent at the Gold, Blue and Green gates on fair days – but you’ll need to bring cash for them.
- A free charging lounge will be available at Grand Avenue and Midway Blvd.
- Need to get from one end of the fair to the other? Hop on the free shuttle to get where you need to go.
Have we left anything out? Contact us at email@example.com for any questions you may have.