What The Festival is an annual festival of interactive music and arts that spans across three days of the summer solstice taking place 90 miles east of Portland, Oregon. The festival offers a full-sensory experience on an Oregon ranch surrounded by the Mt. Hood National Forest and full sweeping views of both Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the good vibes of the festival. In order to find out what steps are required to getting tickets for such a great festival then keep reading for all the information you need.
The first thing we suggest is checking out what type of Festival Pass you want to purchase.
- General Admission Pass : Grants you access to the festival and includes walk in camping, you can pair this ticket with any of these parking or camping options: Carpool voucher, General Parking, Car Camping, RV Camping, or any of the Boutique options.
- OMG Pass (18+): This ticket grants you access to the festival and walk in camping as well as all the OMG perks. You can pair this ticket with any of these parking or camping options: Carpool voucher, General Parking, Car Camping, RV Camping, or any of the Boutique options. OMG perks include: 4-day pass, early entry on Thursday, express check in, dedicated side viewing area at Main stage, 4 drink tickets, dedicated bar service, happy hour at the EQ lounge, one Hookah lounge pass, three shower passes to the Oasis Spa & Sauna, one ice voucher, dedicated Wi-Fi hotspots, daily classes offered exclusively to OMG, and more.
- OMG Upgrade Pass (18+): You can upgrade your General Admission pass to and OMG experience and receive all OMG perks. This pass offers entrance to the festival but you must present both your GA pass and this pass at the gate and at any OMG areas to be granted access. You can pair this ticket with any of these parking or camping options: Carpool voucher, General Parking, Car Camping, RV Camping, or any of the Boutique options.
Next you should check out all of the available Camping Passes so when the time comes you will know what you want.
- Car Camping Pass
- RV & Trailer Camping
- Boutique – RV Trailer Camping
- Boutique – Safari Tent with Queen Bed
- Boutique – Safari Tent with Two Twin Beds
- Boutique – R-POD
- Boutique – Springbar Tent with Queen Bed
- Boutique – Springbar Tent with Two Twin Air Beds
You can’t forget about parking! Be sure to snag yourself a parking pass if you aren’t car camping, and don’t forget any other add ons.
- General Car Parking
- Early Entry Pass
- Boutique – Add AC to Safari Tent
Sign up for the festival’s newsletter! You can’t buy your tickets without knowing when they go on sale. So sign up for all the latest and greatest of all things concerning What The Festival. Don’t forget to also follow the festival on Twitter and Facebook for any other information regarding the festival.
That’s pretty much it! You are all set to get yourself some tickets once they go on sale! Happy Ticket Buying!
If you have any questions for us do not hesitate to ask us at email@example.com.