The Wisconsin State Fair takes place annually in the month of August and lasts around 11 days but there are usually events happening all through the year at the fairgrounds. The fair features a wide variety of vendors, local and national bands, and a large array of food and drink including the Fair’s most popular attractions: the cream puffs! With so many things going on year-round we know that getting tickets might be a little tricky so we’ll help you out with how to go about getting tickets below.
Tickets to the fair can be bought at the Entrance or online at the Wisconsin State Fair website.
Take advantage of the Wisconsin Stat Fair’s holiday deals to get discounted 2016 admission tickets, bundles, and vouchers. Tickets are available to buy online and at any Bank Mutual Office.The Holiday deals are only available through December 31st if purchased at a Bank Mutual Office or online via their print-at-home option. If you want the mail-order option this is only available through December 17th.
You can’t go to the fair without riding a few amusement rides and playing fair games. There are thirty games that you can enjoy in as well as over fifty rides and attractions to check out. In order to participate in this games or ride the attractions you’ll need to have some tickets. While at the fair you can purchase ticket sheets at any SpinCity booth – be sure to look for any deals or promotions they might be having.
Fair Ticket Deals:
- TBA in May
If you order the Bundle of Fair you will receive four Fair Admission tickets, one SpinCity 40 ticket sheet voucher, one cream puff 6-pack voucher and one state fair bargain book voucher.
If you have more than 50 people in your group you get exclusive access to the best deals at the state fair. Admission will only be $5 in April and May, but other discounts will be available through July.
If you are coming in a Bus Group be sure to let the fair know so that they can help you plan and order the discounted admission tickets in advance regardless of the size of the group. Parking will also be free along with a shuttle ride to the entrance and admission for the driver.
There are multiple parking options to consider when going to the fair and the Wisconsin State Fair offers plenty for you choose from, but keep in mind all parking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- General Parking: $10 general parking for your vehicle or motorcycle.
- Preferred Parking: $20 spaces will be available near the main entrance to the fair.
- Disabled Parking: $10 per vehicle.
- Bicycle Parking: Free to anyone who bikes to the fair.
There will be trams running from 10 am to 8 pm from the infield parking lots of the Milwaukee Mile. The Tram can be stopped at any time to board but will only drop off at the admission entrances.
Events Happening Soon
- March 29th – April 2nd – Realtors Home and Garden Show
- April 7th – 9th – Wheel & Sprocket Bike Expo
- April 8th – Brewcity Bruisers Roller Derby-Triple-Header
- April 21st – 22nd – Stamp & Scrapbook Expo
- May 14th – Ferrari & Lamborghini Driving Experience
- July 13th -16th – ASAW Summerfun Horse Show
- August 3rd -13th – Wisconsin State Fair
Free Activities available at the Fair
- Bank Mutual Amphitheater
- Wilderness Resort Family Variety Stage
- Activity Stage
- Wisconsin Products Pavilion Stage
- World Cafe Stage
- Horticulture, Craft & Culinary Pavilion Stage
- We Energies Energy Park Stage
- Racing Animals Arena
Have we left anything out? You can look at the fair’s website or email us at email@example.com for any questions you may have.