Tickets for Garth Brooks at the Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, TN this November 16th 2019 are selling fast! Make sure to get yours from the primary if you’re not very picky about where you’ll be seated. On the other hand, you can check SuperSeats for the best seats!
If you want the best advice and tips in buying Garth Brooks tickets, then see them below:
- There are NO presales for Garth Brooks, so you either need to be fast for the announced shows OR…
- …wait for the additional shows to be added on Ticketmaster, he undoubtedly will add shows in every city.
- Typically about 30 minutes into the sale of the initial shows more shows will be added – keep watching for those and as soon as one pops up, click on it and try for tickets.
- To find those added shows, simply go on Ticketmaster (except for the few times where it isn’t through Ticketmaster) and search for Garth Brooks and the state abbreviation in the search box. Example: “Garth Brooks TN” for Tennessee.
- Get in the queue as soon as possible. It will open 10-20 minutes out from the onsale time.
- Do NOT refresh your page after entering the queue or you will lose your place in line.
- You will probably get a 15 minute wait, but don’t give up – stay in the line and you should get lucky.
- Since so many shows are hitting each city, tickets have been really cheap as the concerts get closer on SuperSeats and other secondary sites.
- If it was me, I would try for great seats by watching for added shows and if I’m not happy with what I got – I would wait.
- No matter what, I would not pay more than face value for any of these shows.
Good luck getting tickets!! Have a question? Send in an email to email@example.com.