The Sasquatch! Music Festival is an annual music festival held at the Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Washington, which is one of the best outdoor venues as of 2014. Voted as one of the Top 10 Summer Music Festivals in the US, Sasquatch is something you don’t want to miss out on. With tons of different artists in genres such as indie, hip hop, EDM, alternative rock and more, you can expect Sasquatch to be a festival to remember. To ensure that you get tickets for the festival we’ve put together a few tips to help!
- First things first: knowing when tickets go onsale. The best way to find out when tickets for Sasquatch go on sale is to follow them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. They will post information about possible presales and onsale as the festival draws closer.
- Next you should take advantage of their early bird sales.
- Then you’ll need to consider lodging options and whether or not your going to camp at Sasquatch or if you’ll be staying elsewhere.
- Finally – if you haven’t yet – buy those tickets! There will only be so many early bird 3-Day passes available – so once those are gone there will only be standard 3-day passes left to purchase.
If you don’t want the generic experience of Sasquatch you can purchase VIP passes to the festival and receive access to exclusive viewing platforms, two special hospitality areas that include complimentary food and beverages, private restrooms and assistance from a VIP host as well as a first chance to get VIP packages in the future.
There are a few different Superticket options to choose from:
- Sasquatch Supertickets General Admission: 3-day wristbands, access to two hospitality areas, VIP viewing areas, and the Cliff House, the ability to purchase terrace, gold or standard camping tickets, and receive a limited edition Sasquatch! Music Festival poster or item.
- Sasquatch Supertickets Box Seats: 3-day wristbands, access to two hospitality areas, VIP viewing areas, and the Cliff House, terrace, premier, gold, or standard camping can be added separately, and you can receive a limited edition Sasquatch! Music Festival poster or item.
- Sasquatch Gorge Oasis Furnished camping: Fully furnished glamping tents (Your choice of 2 person or 4 person), locking entrance, electricity, fan and lighting, etc.
One of the biggest parts of Sasquatch is the camping and here are the different options to chose from:
- Standard Camping: one vehicle per camping space (max 6 people), comfort stations with a wash stand, showers available for a small fee, convenience store with ATM, food trucks and vendors will be accessible.
- Premier Camping: any type of camping can be used (max 6 people), will be in a fenced-off area with restricted access, superior views of the Gorge, private restrooms, free showers, and shuttle service to the Amphitheatre.
- Gold Camping: Oversized spaces (max 6 people), close to the Amphitheatre, short walk to the main gates, private restrooms and free showers not in the main campground.
- Terrace Camping: Private and quiet camping area separated from the main campground with restricted access (max 6 people), incredible views of the Gorge, private restrooms and free shower facilities, a concierge, and complimentary morning pastries and coffee as well as exclusive shuttles services to and from the Amphitheatre.
Keep in mind that camping spots are given as you arrive so if you and your friends want to have camping spots near each other you’ll want to arrive together.
Don’t think you can afford all your Sasquatch tickets right now? No fear! There will be three separate payment plan options available with varying purchase dates! Your payment plan will spread through your standard 3-day pass amount over three separate charges.
- Now that you’ve got all that sorted out – we’re hoping you’ve bought your festival passes and camping tickets – you can check out their website for any other information you want to figure out about the festival.
- Need Directions to the festival? Check out the helpful map here.
- If you need to contact the festival at any time be sure to check out their contact information.
Is there something we left out? Be sure to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you all the information you’ll need to get tickets to the Sasquatch! Music Festival!