The Indian Wells Masters, also known as the BNP Paribas Open, is an annual tennis tournament held at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. The tournament is a Masters 1000 event for the men’s tour and a Premier Mandatory event for the women’s tour. The Indian Wells is the best attended tennis tournament outside of the four Grand Slam tournaments (Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, and the US Open) with over 450,000 visitors. So we understand that getting tickets might be a little tricky if you’ve never done it before. We’re going to help you through the process of getting tickets with this helpful guide.
Tickets and Ticket Packages
First thing you should know is when tickets go on sale. To do this you should join the BNP Paribas email list to receive updates on when tickets and ticket packages will become available. Typically, ticket packages become available earlier than single day packages, so keep an eye out for when the tickets you want go on sale.
After they become available you can buy the tickets or ticket packages that you want from their website or call their box office for a more personalized ticket buying experience. Ticket Packages include:
- Stadium 1 – All tickets purchased for this stadium have access to General Admission sections for stadiums 2-9.
- Stadium 2 & 3 – Is a reserved tickets to those two stadiums and general admission to the day sessions in stadium 1, and 4-9.
- General Admission – You will have access to general admission seating in sections 2-9 and stadium 1 during the day sessions.
- Evening Sessions – After 4:30 pm you will have general admission to stadiums 2-9. Stadium 1 match time will be announced after the day session is over.
- Stadium 3 Series – A seats on the West or South side of Stadium 3 (parking not included)
- Stadium 2 Series – A seat in stadium 2 (parking not included)
- Grandstand Series: Stadium 1 – assigned bench seating. (parking not included).
- Loge Series: Stadium 1 – Bucket seats with arm rest and seat backs (parking is not included)
- Stadium Box Series: Stadium 1 – VIP Parking and a complimentary BNP Paribas Open Tournament program with your name recognized inside.
- Courtside Box Series: Stadium 1 – Complimentary program of the BNP Paribas Open Tournament with your name recognized inside and VIP parking.
- Premium Courtside Box Series: Stadium 1 – VIP parking, name recognition in the BNP Paribas Open Tournament program and a complimentary program.
- Club Suite Series: Stadium 1 – Complimentary valet parking and BNP Paribas Open Tournament souvenir program, name recognition in the program.
- Front Box Seat Series: Stadium 1 – Upgraded Seats, Valet Parking or VIP Parking, Access to a private box lounge, a complimentary BNP Pariba Open Tournament souvenir program, name recognition in the program.
- Group Package – Buy ten or more tickets at a discount of 30% and receive one complimentary ticket per ten tickets purchased.
- Team Package – You can buy ten or more tickets for your high school team or college tennis team at a 30% discount and receive one complimentary tickets for every ten tickets purchased.
- All-Pro Package – If you purchase 50 tickets from any seating category in any of the sessions the group organizer you will receive two complimentary stadium box tickets to any session of your choice.
- Kick-Off Weekend – choose your seat in the lower bowl, upper bowl or in luxury club suites for Friday through Sunday on the first weekend.
- Evening – your choice of seats in the luxury club suites, upper bowl or lower bowl for Thursday the first week to Friday on the second week.
- Mid-week – Upper bowl, lower bowl or luxury club seats are choices when selecting seats for Tuesday to Thursday on the second week.
- Final weekend – choose a seat in the lower bowl, upper bowl or in luxury club suites for Friday through Sunday in the second weekend.
- Championship weekend – choose seats in the upper bowl, lower bowl or in luxury club suites for Saturday through Sunday on the last weekend.
- First Serve – Tickets and hotel room for Wednesday and Thursday, as well as an evening ticket on Thursday.
- Aces Weekend – Hotel room for Friday and Saturday, Tickets from Friday to Sunday and evening tickets on Friday through Sunday.
- Champions – Tickets, a hotel room and evening tickets for Mon through Wednesday as well as evening tickets.
- Final 4 Days – A hotel room for Thursday through Saturday, tickets Friday through Sunday and evening tickets on Thursday and Friday.
- Advantage Weekend – Tickets for Friday through Sunday, a hotel on Friday and Saturday and an evening ticket on Friday.
- Masters Week – A full weeks stay in a hotel (Sunday through Saturday) Tickets from Monday to Sunday and evening tickets Monday through Friday.
You’ve got your tickets now you need to get your travel arrangements in order. Whether you are flying,driving or live nearby you should check out all the information about attending the game beforehand.
- Hotels – There are 6 hotel packages with 11 hotel choices
- Parking – There are multiple types of parking: General Admission, Disabled, Valet, VIP Self-Parking , and Daily Parking. There will also be bike racks for those who want to ride to the tournament.
- Bag Check – All bags and backpacks will be searched upon entry. Any soft-sided containers, bags, and backpacks larger than 16 inches by 16 inches by 8 inches are not allowed so plan accordingly.
- Children – If your child is under the age of three and sits on your lap they do not need a ticket. If they require a seat, a ticket will need to be purchased.
Tickets Sold Out?
Never fear! There are multiple ticket resell sites where you will be able to purchase tickets for a specific day and or session. Places like Stub Hub or Super Seats will have tickets cheaper than any other ticket resell sites.
That’s it! You should now have bought your tickets and read about some of the preparation before your trip to the Indian Wells Masters Open Tennis Tournament! Your tickets will be mailed to you pretty quickly after your purchase, if not contact their Box office at 800-999-1585 or 760-200-8000. Tickets bought close to the event date will be held at Will Call.
If you have any further questions for us please, do no hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.