Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet band are now on their last leg of their Roll Me Away farewell tour, as far as the US is concerned anyway. The team announced the final 4 US tour dates starting in Boston on October 24th, and ending Philadelphia on November 1st. The four dates are currently on presale, but a Unique Fan Club Passcode is required for someone to be able to participate. Public sale will be on September 14th, but presale tickets can already be bought from legitimate resellers.
Tickets are currently on very high demand for the tour, since this will be the last time Bob Seger will be performing after dedicating his life to half a century of music. We’re happy to let you know that we’re here to make sure you don’t get left behind in getting those seats!
In order to participate in the presale, you need to subscribe as a member of the Bullet Club. There are two types of membership:
- Standard Membership – $15 inclusive of a commemorative 3D ticket and presale ticket access
- Premium Membership – $35 inclusive of a commemorative 3D ticket, an exclusive t-shirt and presale ticket access
For more information and to proceed with registration, you can click here.
Tickets will go on public sale via Ticketmaster starting on Saturday, September 14th so make sure to follow the steps below:
- Don’t have a Ticketmaster account? Get one! Checkout will go by much faster if you’ve already got everything set up.
- Make sure you get to the onsale a little early so you can be ready to refresh your page when it starts.
- As soon as it’s your turn you only have a certain amount of time to get your tickets before a timer will bump you out of the queue!
For more in-depth tips, check out our post on Tips before tickets go on sale.
Don’t think we gave you enough information? Send us an email with any question you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org.