The Day for Night is a two day festival in Houston combining digital art and music in a way you may have not experienced before. Artists such as Kendrick Lamar, New Order and B L A C K I E have made appearances in the past to help make the festival a great one. Since this won’t be just another festival, but an experience of experimental light and sound we’re going to give you a few tips to help you get tickets for the festival.
Join The Evolution
First things first, you should think about signing up for the newsletter to receive emails with exclusive offers and content pertaining to presales, line ups and more about the festival. Then create an account on the Day for Night page to make the checkout process faster. If you have an account you can easily manage your orders and account information after buying your tickets.
- 2 Day General Admission: Tickets to both days of the festival.
- 3 Day VIP Admission: Tickets include front of stage pit access with a private bar, complimentary beverages and plates, access to a private lounge and a commemorative lanyard.
- Saturday Pass: General admission ticket to Saturday’s events and line-ups.
- Sunday Pass: General admission ticket to Sunday’s events and line-ups.
- Saturday Pass: VIP ticket to Saturday’s events and line-ups.
- Sunday Pass: VIP ticket to Sunday’s events and line-ups.
If you’ve signed up for the newsletter early you may receive a code for alternate pricing upon purchasing your tickets.
- Payment plans will be available to you as you purchase your ticket on all ticket types. If you purchase your tickets a month from the festival you cannot use a payment plan.
- There are about 20 different parking locations nearby the festival for under $25. There are other transportation options such as the METRORail, Metro Bus, and GreenLink Bus.
- If you are coming from out of town you may want to consider searching for places to stay since Day for Night does not offer any lodgings for those who are attending the festival.
- Day for Nights ask that you come prepared with plenty of clothes to keep you warm during the festival.
Do you have any concerns? Email us at email@example.com and we will answer any questions you may have.