Gem and Jam Festival is held annually each year in association with the world renowned Tuscon Gem and Mineral Show making the perfect pairing in music and art for gem fanatics and festival goers of all kinds. Gem and Jam features artists of all sorts including arts and crafts, visual performers, and live artists along with workshops and lectures and high end art galleries. Gem and Jem is not just a music festival, it is an over the top event dedicated to giving you a unique experience. Since this is such an exciting festival we’ve put together some tips and tricks to help you get tickets!
**Early bird tickets are available!**
When do tickets go on sale?
The first thing you want to do is sign up for Gem & Jam’s newsletter to receive emails notifying you when tickets go on sale. You can also like and follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more news and details regarding the festival. Luckily, tickets happen to be available now so you can purchase now!
Buying tickets to Gem and Jam is pretty straight forward, the hard part is deciding what tickets/packages you want.
- 3-Day GA Pass
- Early Entry Pass
- Single Day Pass
- Standard RV Pass: Does not include water, sewer, and power hookups. Covers 6 people.
- Deluxe RV Pass: Water, sewer, and power hookups for up to 6 people.
- Car Camping Pass: Allows 4 people per vehicle.
- Walk-In Camping Pass: Single pass to walk-in camping or for extra people in other camping areas.
- Ready Set Camp Pass: Shiftpod campgrounds with inflatable mattress, bedding, furniture, space heater, electricity, and more. Accommodates 2 people.
Other important things to know
- Accommodations: Of course, if you’d rather not buy a hotel package or camp onsite you can always pick your hotel separately, or you can camp out at one of the many campgrounds in the area around the festival. Most campgrounds are within twenty minutes of the venue.
- Parking: Limited parking will be available around the venue area so you may have to pay when parking overflows into the neighboring parking lots. If you don’t want to drive, taxis are an option.
- Kids are allowed to attend, but any child under 15 is required to have an adult accompany them. Children 6 and under do not require a ticket.
- Food from campsites are not allowed at the festival. There will be a lot of different food options at the festival as well as ATM’s in case you forgot your cash.
Questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any concerns you may have about how to get tickets to the festival.