Spend this weekend at the Del Mar Fairgrounds with your long-time friends at KaaBoo Festival, a music experience featuring a wide mix of popular artists you wouldn’t want to miss. For three days, KaaBoo promises to take you on a trip of enjoyment with incredible music, fantastic cuisine, comedy, contemporary art, dancing and more. KaaBoo is bound to be a music festival you won’t soon forget. VIP tickets are now sold out on the primary, but are still available on SuperSeats!
One important thing to make sure of before buying is what you want to get for your passes. For KaaBoo Del Mar, you have the following options, details of which can be found on the official website:
- Hang Loose (GA)
- Hang Five (VIP lvl1)
- Hang Ten (VIP lvl2)
- Ultimate Hang (VIP lvl3)
KaaBoo offers helpful payment plans and student or military discounts to help soften the bill when dealing with a large purchase. At the moment, only Hang Loose is available on the website. However, you can still get VIP passes on SuperSeats.
Book your hotel in advance, although we don’t suggest booking before you have your tickets. Be sure to look at all your options before you commit to a specific hotel. Kaaboo has a range of accommodations you can choose from and are Fee Free – to receive this deal your hotel must be booked through Kaaboo and must be paid in full at the time of booking. If you don’t get there early enough to reserve a room don’t worry. There will still be plenty of hotels nearby that you can reserve for the festival.
Additional purchases and information
- Lockers can be pre-reserved for the festival. Once the pre-order period has closed you will still be able to purchase a locker at a first come first served basis at the festival.
- Should you be bringing your own vehicle, parking passes are available on-site, including valet.
- You can also purchase shuttle passes with direct routes to and from the festival to surrounding cities.
- If you and 6 other friends want to enjoy the best, reserve a cabana with direct views of the Grandview Stage.
- There will not be any camping at the festival. However there are a few nearby campgrounds that you can book for your stay at the festival.
- There are a lot of activities at Kaaboo – don’t over plan your trip and stress yourself out, leave your schedule open for any potential delays.
- Have Fun! Kaaboo is a festival built around fun and exciting experiences – they don’t want you missing out on that.
For more information on passes and additional purchases, click here.
Kings of Leon, Dave Matthews Band, Mumford & Sons, Duran Duran, Black Eyed Peas, OneRepublic, Maren Morris, Bryan Adams, Sheryl Crow, Snoop Dogg, Wu-Tang Clan, The Revivalists, REO Speedwagon, The Cult, Sublime with Rome, Colbie Caillat, Silversun Pickups, Squeeze, Switchfoot, Little Steven & The Disciples of Soul, Andrew McMahon, Cheat Codes, Cash Cash, Xavier Rudd, Alec Benjamin, Toots & The Maytals, Plain White T’s, Vintage Trouble, Badflower, Blind Melon, Mix Master Mike, Con Brio, Grizfolk, Perta, Walden, The Artisanals, Des Rock, The Gooms, J. Human, Suckerbox, Kate Usher & The Sturdy Souls, Sir, Please, and more!