The Movement Festival takes place in Detroit, Michigan over memorial day weekend where music lovers gather for a weekend of underground music experiences you aren’t likely to easily forget. As one of the top electronic music festivals full of some of the best EDM artists, Movement is something you wont want to miss out on. We are here to help you be in attendance with helpful tips on how to get tickets to such an exciting festival.
First things first: How do you know when tickets go on sale?
Unlike most festivals out there, Movement doesn’t have a newsletter that will tell you in advance when they go on sale, but they will post an announcement. The best way to catch that when it drops is to follow Movement Festival on Twitter and Facebook so you can be one of the first to see the news.
If you don’t want all these festivals showing up in your Twitter or Facebook feed than create an account just for concerts and festivals – then you can go along and follow all those festivals and artist you’ve been dying to see and they won’t get lost in the millions of other posts filling up your other accounts feed.
Check out ticket types
Before buying you might want to know what you and your friends want before you attend, that way when tickets go on sale you can just grab what you want and go!
Here are the types available: 3-Day GA, 1-Day GA, 3-Day VIP, and 3-Day Club313
If available you can change your general admission tickets to a VIP one at the Box office at the festival.
Buy your tickets
Tickets can be bought on Movement’s website or you can swing by these places to pickup limited GA tickets to the festival:
- UHF Music – Royal Oak, MI
- Detroit Threads – Hamtramck, MI
- Detroit Hustles Harder – Detroit, MI
- Well Done Goods – Detroit, MI
- Urban Bean Coffee – Detroit, MI
- Flat, Black & Circular – East Lansing, MI
Other things to know
- Lockers and Cell Phone chargers will be available at the festival. You can reserve online here.
- If interested in After parties you can go here to find out more.
- Answers to any general questions you may have can be found here.
- Check out the accommodations near the festival.
So far… Amelie Lens, Chris Lake, Danny Brown, DJ Bone, DJ Nobu, Floorplan, Heiko Laux, Hot Since 82, Orbital, and Stephan Bodzin
Did we miss anything? If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.