Noise Pop is an annual indie music, arts, and film festival held in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area. Noise Pop originated as a yearly festival of independent music that featured the best local bands the city had to offer, now you may see more known artist making appearances. Things you will find at the festival are a Culture Fair, interactive workshops, Art Gallery Shows, Pop-n-Shop, a film series that explores the intersection of music and art and much more. So if you want to know how to get tickets keep reading!
Knowing when tickets go on sale is pretty much the key to getting tickets. Once you know that the rest is just planning and prep for the festival of a lifetime. In order to know when tickets go on sale you’ll need to subscribe to the Noise Pop Festival mailing list. Once you’ve done so, you’ll start receiving all the latest news concerning the festival about advanced tickets, festival line-ups and more. To take it a step further you can follow noise pop on Twitter and on Facebook to be extra sure you know when they are going on sale.
Before you can start planning out your Noise Pop week you need to know what type of tickets you want. Individual show tickets can be bought for when you just want to see a specific shows, or if you’re ready for the full week – you can buy badges.
There are a few different Badge types to choose from – so choose wisely!
- Early Bird: Access to all GA concerts, happy hours, NPHQ and other events during the festival. (This badge does not get you into films) Currently sold out.
- General: Access to all GA concerts, happy hours, NPHQ and other events in the festival. (This badge does not include entry to films)
- Super Fan: Access to all GA concerts, films, happy hours, NPHQ and other festival events without restriction. You will also receive a festival merch package as well as drink tickets to select events, an invitation to a badge-only happy hour, and a festival representative to assist you throughout the week.
Each event will take place at their specified places – so be sure you are at the right place at the right time!
Monday, February 25th
- Teenage Fanclub – The Fillmore – 7:00 PM
- MHD – The Independent – 7:30 PM
Tuesday, February 26th
- Charlotte Lawrence, Meg Mac, Thereisnogravity – Swedish American Hall – 7:00 PM
- Men I Trust, Michael Seyer – Great American Music Hall – 7:00 PM
- Miserable, Pllush, Super Unison, Same Girls – Bottom of the Hill – 7:00 PM
- Kodie Shane, Chynna – Dafe Du Nord – 7:00 PM
- My Brightest Diamond, Zola, Lapel – Rickshaw Stop – 8:00 PM
Wednesday, February 27th
- Illuminati Hotties, Club Night, Bobby – Starline Social Club – 7:00 PM
- Haley Heynderickx, Kera, Field Medic – Swedish American Hall – 7:00 PM
- Baths, Briana Marela, Wizard Apprentice, There’s Talk – Great American Music Hall – 7:00 PM
- Anemone, Sugar Candy Mountain, Li Xi, Agouti – Bottom of the Hill – 7:00 PM
- Albert Hammond Jr, In the Valley Below, The She’s – Independent – 7:30 PM
- The Marias – The New Parish – 7:30 PM
- MNEK, Tayla Parx, Raja Kumari, DJ Aaron Axelson – Richshaw Stop – 8:00 PM
Thursday, February 28th
- Jason Lytle, Piano and Guitar, Sea of Bees, Graham Norwood – Swedish American Hall – 7:00 PM
- Travis Hayes, Madi Sipes & The Painted Blue, Maita, Alycia Lang – Bottom of the Hill – 7:00 PM
- Black Marble, Spiritual Cramp, Shutups,, Rex Ruit – Starline Social Club – 7:00 PM
- H.C. McEntire, Foxtails Brigade, Sour Widows – Cafe Du Nord – 7:30 PM
- Caroline Rose, Superet, Rose Droll – The Independent – 7:30 PM
- MNDSGN, Swarvy, Lando Chill, Stoney Creation – Rickshaw Stop – 8:00 PM
- Tommy Guerrero – The New Parish – 8:30 PM
- Fruit Bats, Vetiver – The Chapel – 9:00 PM
- DJ Boring + Jacques Greene – 1015 Folsom – 10:00 PM
Friday, March 1st
- Kamaal Williams, Jitwam, Outer Embassy – Starline Social Club – 7:00 PM
- Current Joys, Gap Girls, Small Crush, Grumpster – Great American Music Hall – 7:00 PM
- Tourist, Qrion, Gilligan Moss, Teh Raptor – Grat Arena/Grand Theater – 7:00 PM
- Uffie, MPHD, Starfari, Vverevvolf – The Independent – 7:00 PM
- Awakebutstillinbed, Sundressed, Sunsleeper, Alien Boy – Thee Parkside – 7:00 PM
- Yuna, Nicotine, ASTU – The UC Theatre – 7:00 PM
- Los Walters, Sumif, Pink Skies – Cafe Du Nord – 7:30 PM
- Jerry Paper, Jasper Bones, Healing Potpourri, Half Stack – Bottom of the Hill – 7:30 PM
- Vegabon, Boy Scounts – Swedish American Hall – 7:30 PM
- Saul Williams, Lonnie Holley – Brava Theater – 7:30 PM
- Tommy Newport, Upshal, John Vinvnet III, SJ Aaron Axelson – Rickshaww Stop 9:00 PM
- Petit Biscuit, Slederbodies – 1015 Folsom – 10:00 PM
Saturday, March 2nd
- Beirut, Helado Negro – Fox Theater – 7:00 PM
- Bob Mould, Film School – The Fillmore – 7:00 PM
- Princess Nokia – The UC Theatre – 7:00 PM
- Yves Tumor, Lara Sarkissian – The Chapel – 7:00 PM
- Darlingside, River Whyless – Great American Music Hall – 7:00 PM
- Ben Morrison, Andrew St. James, Trebuchet, Television Spies – Bottom of the Hill – 7:00 PM
- Crumb, Video Age, Idhaz & Rose Cherami, FR333 – Starline Social Club – 7:00 PM
- Marissa Nadler, Hilary Woods, Spellling – Cafe Du Nord – 7:30 PM
- Joy Williams, Anthony Da Costa, Maya Elise – Swedish American Hall – 7:30 PM
- VHS Collection – The Independent – 8:30 PM
Sunday, March 3rd
- The Buttertones, Potty Mouth, New Mewasurement Group – Bottom of the Hill – 6:30 PM
- The Marias, Katzu OSO – The Chapel – 7:00 PM
- Laura Veirs, Valley Maker, Zelma Stone, Emily Brown – Swedish American Hall – 7:00 PM
- Partner & Dude York, Blushh, The Total Bettys – Cafe Du Nord – 7:30 PM
- daughters, Gouge Away, Hide – The Independent – 7:30 PM
I’m sure we don’t need to iterate that buying tickets earlier rather than later is a good idea, the same goes for planning your trip and all logistics around it. We hope that you are able to get the best value at the best time so you can really make the most out of your experience.
Questions? E-mail them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you!