Noise Pop is an annual indie music, arts, and film festival held in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area. Noise Pop originated as a yearly festival of independent music that featured the best local bands the city had to offer, now you may see more known artist making appearances. Things you will find at the festival are a Culture Fair, interactive workshops, Art Gallery Shows, Pop-n-Shop, a film series that explores the intersection of music and art and much more. So if you want to know how to get tickets keep reading!
Knowing when tickets go on sale is pretty much the key to getting tickets. Once you know that the rest is just planning and prep for the festival of a lifetime. In order to know when tickets go on sale you’ll need to subscribe to the Noise Pop Festival mailing list. Once you’ve done so, you’ll start receiving all the latest news concerning the festival about advanced tickets, festival line-ups and more. To take it a step further you can follow noise pop on Twitter and on Facebook to be extra sure you know when they are going on sale.
Before you can start planning out your Noise Pop week you need to know what type of tickets you want. Individual show tickets can be bought for when you just want to see a specific shows, or if you’re ready for the full week – you can buy badges.
There are a few different Badge types to choose from – so choose wisely!
- Early Bird: Access to all GA concerts, happy hours, NPHQ and other events during the festival. (This badge does not get you into films) Currently sold out.
- General: Access to all GA concerts, happy hours, NPHQ and other events in the festival. (This badge does not include entry to films)
- Super Fan: Access to all GA concerts, films, happy hours, NPHQ and other festival events without restriction. You will also receive a festival merch package as well as drink tickets to select events, an invitation to a badge-only happy hour, and a festival representative to assist you throughout the week.
Each event will take place at their specified places – so be sure you are at the right place at the right time!
So you know what you can expect at this years festival, here is the schedule for 2018’s Noise Pop Fest:
Monday – February 19th
- The Independent 7:30 PM – The Coathangers, Death Valley Girls, The Flytraps, Feels
Tuesday – February 20th
- Starline Social Club 7:00 PM – No Age
- The Chapel 7:00 PM – Bruno Major
- Cafe Du Nord 7:30 PM – Inara George
- The Fillmore 7:30 PM – Built to Spill Performs Keep it Like a Secret
- The Independent 7:30 – Dengue Fever, Winter, Summer Twins, Roya
Wednesday -February 21st
- Great American Music Hall 7:00 PM – GirlPool
- Slim’s 7:00 PM – Enter Shikari, Single Mothers, Milk Teeth
- Starline Social Club 7:00 PM – Grails
- Bottom of the Hill 7:00 PM – HA HA Tonka, Wildling
- Cafe Du Nord 7:30 PM – Sean Rowe
- The Independent 7:30 PM – Amy Shark
- The Fillmore 8:00 PM – Parquet Courts
Thursday – February 22nd
- Bottom of the Hill 7:00 PM – Palehound & Weaves
- Great American Music Hall 7:00 PM – Jeff Rosenstock & The Hotelier, Lemuria, Roar
- The Independent 7:30 PM – Geographer
- Cafe Du Nord 7:30 PM – Dick Stusso
- Fox theater 8:00 PM – Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Night Beats
- The Fillmore 8:00 PM – Why?
- Rickshaw Stop 8:00 PM – Shallou, Hazey Eyes
- The Great Northern 8:00 PM – Ben UFO, Gerd Janson, Mozhgan
- Swedish American Hall 8:30 PM – Mont Eerie
- Gray Area Art & Technology Theater 8:30 PM – Japanese Breakfast & Jay Som, Hand Habits
- 1015 Folsom 10:00 PM – Madlib (DJ Set)
Friday – February 23rd
- Swedish American Hall 7:30 PM – The Album Leaf
- The Fillmore 8:00 PM – San Fermin With Magik*Magik Orchestra
- Starline Social Club 8:00 PM – Carla Dal Forno
- Slim’s 8:00 PM – Rostam, Joy Again
- Fox Theater 8:30 PM – Tune-Yards
- Great American Music Hall 8:30 PM – Bully Melkbelly
- Rickshaw Stop 9:00 PM – Crooked Colours
Saturday – February 24th
- Gray Area Art & Technology Theater 7:00 PM – Cuco
- The Chapel 7:00 PM – Alex Cameron with Roy Molloy On Horn
- Great American Music Hall 7:30 PM – Superchunk, Bat Fang
- Cafe Du Nord 7:30 PM – Miya Folick
- Fox Theater 8:00 PM – Real Estate
- Rickshaw Stop 8:00 PM – Shamir
- The UC Theatre 8:00 PM – Ty Dolla $ign
- The Independent 8:30 PM – Bahamas, The Weather Station
Sunday, February 25th
- Bottom of the Hill 6:30 PM – Tiny Moving Parts, Mom Jeans., Oso Oso
- Swedish American Hall 7:00 PM – Waxahatchee (solo)
I’m sure we don’t need to iterate that buying tickets earlier rather than later is a good idea, the same goes for planning your trip and all logistics around it. We hope that you are able to get the best value at the best time so you can really make the most out of your experience.
Questions? E-mail them to us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you!