Noise Pop is an annual indie music, arts, and film festival held in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area. Noise Pop originated as a yearly festival of independent music that featured the best local bands the city had to offer, now you’ll see more known artist making appearances. Things you will find at the festival are a Culture Fair, interactive workshops, Art Gallery Shows, Pop-n-Shop, a film series that explores the intersection of music and art and much more. So if you want to know how to get tickets….keep reading.
Knowing when tickets go on sale is pretty much the key to getting tickets. Once you know that the rest is just planning and prep for the festival of a lifetime. In order to know when tickets go on sale you’ll need to subscribe to the Noise Pop Festival mailing list. Once you’ve done so, you’ll start receiving all the latest news concerning the festival about advanced tickets, festival line-ups and more. To take it a step further you can follow noise pop on Twitter and on Facebook to be extra sure you know when they are going on sale.
Before you can start planning out your Noise Pop week you need to know what type of tickets you want. Individual show tickets can be bought for when you just want to see a specific shows, or if you’re ready for the full week – you can buy badges.
There are a few different Badge types to choose from – so choose wisely!
- Early Bird: Access to all GA concerts, happy hours, NPHQ and other events during the festival. (This badge does not get you into films) Currently sold out.
- General: Access to all GA concerts, happy hours, NPHQ and other events in the festival. (This badge does not include entry to films)
- Super Fan: Access to all GA concerts, films, happy hours, NPHQ and other festival events without restriction. You will also receive a festival merch package as well as drink tickets to select events, an invitation to a badge-only happy hour, and a festival representative to assist you throughout the week.
Each event will take place at their specified places – so be sure you are at the right place at the right time!
So you know what you can expect at this years festival, here is an example of 2018’s Noise Pop Fest:
Tuesday – February 20th
- Starline Social Club 7:00 PM – No Age
- The Chapel 7:00 PM – Bruno Major
Wednesday -February 21st
- Great American Music Hall 7:00 PM – GirlPool
- Slim’s 7:00 PM – Enter Shikari, Single Mothers, Milk Teeth
- Cafe Du Nord 7:30 PM – Sean Rowe
- The Fillmore 8:00 PM – Parquet Courts
Thursday – February 22nd
- The Independent 7:30 PM – Geographer
- Fox theater 8:00 PM – Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Night Beats
- The Fillmore 8:00 PM – Why?
- Cafe Du Nord 8:00 PM – Dick Stusso
- Swedish American Hall 8:30 PM – Mont Eerie
- Gray Area Art & Technology Theater 8:30 PM – Japanese Breakfast & Jay Som, Hand Habits
- Rickshaw Stop 8:30 PM – Shallou
Friday – February 23rd
- The Fillmore 8:00 PM – San Fermin With Magik*Magik Orchestra
- Starline Social Club 8:00 PM – Carla Dal Forno
- Slim’s 8:00 PM – Rostam
- Fox Theater 8:30 PM – Tune-Yards
- The Great Northern 8:30 PM – Ben UFO
- Great American Music Hall 8:30 PM – Bully Melkbelly
Saturday – February 24th
- Gray Area Art & Technology Theater 7:00 PM – Cuco
- Great American Music Hall 7:30 PM – Superchunk
- Fox Theater 8:00 PM – Real Estate
- The Independent 8:30 PM – Bahamas
I’m sure we don’t need to iterate that buying tickets earlier rather than later is a good idea, the same goes for planning your trip and all logistics around it. We hope that you are able to get the best value at the best time so you can really make the most out of your experience.
Questions? E-mail them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you!