Savannah Stopover Music Festival welcomes it’s fans into musical discovery. This three day festival spans across the historic district in Savannah, Georgia where you can go from venue to venue to see all the talent that has come out for this exciting event. As this festival grows more people will want to get tickets and we want to be able to help you get the best deals. So read on to find out just how to get tickets to such an exciting festival.
**Tickets are still available!!**
Be the first to know whats happening
We know you want to get your hands on tickets as soon as possible, but if tickets aren’t on sale yet then that is kind of hard to do. In order to know exactly when tickets go on sale we suggest signing up for the general mailing list. You’ll receive announcements, updates, and special offers for the festival. Sometimes you may even get some special insider promo codes! Another good thing to consider is to follow Savannah Stopover on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
There are multiple types of tickets available for purchase on Savannah Stopover’s website. Tickets will not be sold at venue locations.
- 3-Day General Admission: Access to all three days of the festival including the opening night events – Admittance is first come first served.
- 3-Day VIP: Priority entrance, reserved seating (some may be first come first serves) An invitation to the Artists’ Lounge will be given as well as access to all private events and after parties.
- 2-Day Weekend Pass: Admittance to all venues and shows on Friday and Saturday. Admittance is first come first served.
- Single Day Pass: One day of access to all venues and shows on the day you choose. Admittance is first come first served.
- Opening Night Event Only Ships of the Sea: This pass is only good for the Opening Night Event Ships of the Sea.
Other things to consider
After getting tickets there are a few other things to plan for:
- Where you are going to stay for the festival. There are a lot of different places on Savannah Stopover’s website to help you out.
- How you are going to get to and from the festival to your lodgings.
- All venues are located within walking distance to each other but suitable shoes are suggested.
- Most venues are first come first served be sure to make it early to your favorites or have a backup.
Deerhunter, The Joy Formidable, Lucy Dacus, The Bright Light Social Hour, Andrew Combs, William Tyler, Susto, The Beths, Bad Bad Hats, Ruen Brothers, Hot Flash Heat Wave, Mike Krol, Faye Webster, Caitlin Rose, Bad Bad Hats, Sneaks, TEEN, Savannah Conley, Pylon Reenactment Society, Priests, Paul Cherry, The Mystery Lights, Sleepwalkers, Weakened Friends, Vacations, SONTALK, Pinc Louds, Michigan Rattlers, Tallies, Louis Prince, katie Pruitt, Pip the Pansy, Sun Seeker, Little Stranger, Super Soppler, Little Bird, Illieterate Light, Spider Bags, Skylar Gudasz, Lunar Vacation, Faux Ferocious, Empath, Honey Lung, Living Hour, Dan Luke and the Raid, The Artisanals, The Underhill Family Orchestra, The Maggie Valley Band, Graham Van Pelt, Billy Moon, McKinley Dixon, Home Body, Chastity, Babe Club, Dead Soft, The Kernal, Deeper, LOVELORN, The Minks, Boyscott, Esther Rose, The Holy Knives, Teddy and the Rough Riders, Shouldies, Well Wisher, Damn Jackels, Bencoolen, Aaron Paul Zimmer, Basically Nancy, Bero Bero, Damon at the Shitkickers, Dope Knife, Early Branch, ENE, Heavy Books, Jeff Two-Names and the Born Agains, Nancy Druid, The Train Wrecks, Valley Gals.
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com.