The SnowGlobe Music Festival is a three day festival that takes places in South Lake Tahoe in the last weekend in December. As a one of a kind experience full of music, mountains and snow, SnowGlobe also offers the convenience of proximity to mountain resorts nearby where one can slip away and lose themselves in the powder of the slopes. We know that you are completely stoked to get your hands on tickets for this wonderful winter event so stick around while we guide you to where to get tickets.
***Single Day GA and VIP Tickets are still on sale!***
Where to start
Register for the official SnowGlobe E-mail newsletter to receive any and all news about the festival before anyone else. When you subscribe you will get first access to the tickets to the Festival as well as key details about line-ups, after parties, lodging, travel packages and more!
Once tickets are available, you’ve got to decide what you want to get. There are multiple tickets types to choose from, so make sure you know what you want before you buy, you wont be able to get a refund.
Ticket passes and packages
There are a few different ticket packages for the festival. We want to make sure you know what’s available before you buy.
- 3-Day GA
- 3-Day GA + Shuttle
- 3-Day VIP
- Single Day GA
- Single Day VIP
Parking Passes are available for purchase as well. Here are your options:
- Single Day festival parking
- 3-Day Parking
Need a little extra time to pay for your passes? Check out their payment plans on their site.
- 3-Day General Admission: At the time of purchase you will be charged the first amount with all addition fees included, then you will have two more installments to pay before the event.
- 3-Day VIP: You’ll need to pay the first installment at the time of purchase including all fees, two more installments will then need to be paid by your 3 or 6 month payment due dates.
- For your convenience, the festival has mobile charging lockers that you can rent for the weekend. (These sell fast, act asap!)
- Make sure you’ve figured out your lodgings and transportation far enough in advance to ensure availability.
- Looking for Volunteer opportunities? Send in an application to become part of the Snow Globe fun!
- Wanting to do other activities outside of the festival? There are plenty of options to choose from, check out some of the options here.
- You’ll need to register your wristband before you head to the festival so that you can get through the gates hassle free.
Above & Beyond, Diplo, Eric Prydz, Rezz, RL Grime, Big Gigantic, Gorgon City, Nghtmre B2B Slander, Sofi Tukker, SOB X RBE, Ekali, Chris Lake B2B Walker & Royce, Baauer, Shoreline Mafia, Manila Killa B2B Chet Porter, Party Favor, AC Slater BB Wax Motif, Shallou, Anna Lunoe, Said the Sky, Medasin, Chelsea Cutler, Duckwrth, 070 Shake, Sam Gellaitry, Justin Jay, Yung Bae, 1788-L, Sacha Robotti, Charlesthefirst, Jack Harlow, Phantoms, Slumberjack, JSTJR, Wuki, Cray, J Worra, LP Giobbi, Crush Club, Darci, Hex Cougar, Subfer, Noa / Aon, Pax Impera, Brownies and Lemonade Takover.
Do you have any questions for us? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any concerns you may have about how to get tickets to Snowglobe Festival.