The So What?! Music Festival was originally called South by So What?! and was a chance to see all the acts who were on their way to SXSW for a lower price. The festival mixes genres with Hip-Hop, Indie Rock, Metal, Rock, and Electronic. So What Fest holds it’s own with large headliners from many different genres. The two day festival is packed with incredible artist so we understand if you are a little worried about how you’re going to get tickets. Well, we are going to help you, so read on to find out!
When do they go on sale?
Just like all other festivals out there, tickets don’t go on sale on the same day every year. But we can look at past sale dates to know when to start looking.
|Event||Event Date||Public Sale|
|South by So What?! 2014 – 3 Day Pass||Fri, Mar 14 – 16, 2014 3:00 PM||November 22, 2013 8:00 AM|
|South by So What?! 2015 – Day 1||Fri, Mar 20, 2015 12:00 PM||January 2, 2015 7:00 AM|
|South by So What?! 2015 – Day 2||Fri, Mar 21, 2015 11:00 AM||January 2, 2015 7:00 AM|
We suggest keeping an eye on the festival for when tickets will become available You can also take it further by subscribing to the newsletter (at the bottom of the home page) for the latest news and updates about when tickets go on sale, artist line-ups and more. Something else to consider is following them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for more specific details concerning the festival.
Once tickets are on sale you’ll have a few options to choose from when buying your tickets:
- Single Day Saturday: One pass for Saturday’s day of the festival.
- Single Day Sunday: One pass for Sunday’s day of the festival.
- Two Day Weekend: One pass for both days of the festival.
- Three Day Pass: One Pass for both days of the festival, plus Firday night shows in Deep Ellum.
- VIP Star Package: 2 Day pass, early entry, meet and greet, a limited edition poster, t-shirt and 3D laminate, a 3D souvenir ticket, and free access to the pre-party/after party.
- VIP Rockstar Package: 2 Day pass, early entry, meet and greet, VIP area access, main stage VIP viewing area, limited edition poster, t-shirt, 3D Laminate, Souvenir 3D ticket, festival water bottle, and free access to the pre-party/after party.
- VIP Superstar Package: 2 Day pass, parking in front, exclusive parking pass air freshener, early entry, meet and greet, VIP area access, main stage VIP viewing area, limited edition poster, t-shirt, and 3D laminate, souvenir 3D ticket, and water bottle, free access to the pre-party/after party.
You can buy parking passes for $10 for one day or $15 for two days.
Other things to note
- The festival is for all ages.
- The box office and gates will open two hours before the headliner on all days of the festival.
- No re-entry, unless there is an emergency.
- Be sure to check the prohibited items before the festival.
If you have any questions you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.