Music Midtown Festival brings you summer this fall, offering more than just music in this 2-day getaway! The festival will be held in Atlanta’s Piedmont Park, and offers a wide variety of music — pop, rock, hip hop and many more! For this year, the lineup highlights Travis Scott, Panic! At The Disco, Cardi B, Billie Eilish and Vampire Weekend. Together with over 30 other performers, you will surely enjoy the whole experience!
Apart from music, there will also be interactive sponsorship activities, Altanta’s favorite local food, and a Ferris Wheel overlooking the whole festival area as well as views of the Midtown skyline. There will be 4 different stages in the venue catering to different genres of music. The festival is happening this weekend, September 14th to 15th, so we’ll guide you the best we can from getting tickets and making the most out of the experience!
**Tickets are now available!!**
There are different ticket tiers for sale on the event website, and we’re here to make sure you make the right decision on which one to get:
- 2-Day GA Tickets give you access to the park for the whole duration of the festival, as well as food concessionaires, restaurants and sponsor areas throughout the park.
- 2-Day GA+ Tickets give you the same access as the GA tickets, plus a special viewing area for GA+ ticket holders.
- 2-Day VIP Tickets will get you dedicated entrances, VIP lounge access, preferred stage viewing areas, complimentary beer, wine and food concessions in the VIP area. There will also be private, airconditioned restrooms for you. These are all on top of access to general admission areas.
- 2-Day Super VIP will get you dedicated super VIP entrances, airconditioned super VIP luxury lounge, including its amenities, stage viewing areas, full premium open bar, gourmet catered food, privat airconditioned restrooms, golf cart transportation between stages, and access to all general admission and VIP areas.
Other things to know
- Rent-a-Locker – You can store your items and charge your phone inside a 12″ x 18″ x 12″ locker for $35 + fees.
- GA+ Upgrade – If you already previously bought a ticket, you can upgrade it to get access to the GA+ area for a day by adding an additional $100.
- Hotels – You can book a nearby hotel through your preferred booking website, such as Hotels.com. Just make sure it gives you easy travel access to the venue!
- Merchandise – Assorted Music Midtown merchandise are sold here.
Do you have more questions? You can check the FAQ section of the website here.
Travis Scott, Panic! At The Disco, Cardi B, Billie Eilish, Vampire Weekend, Lizzo, Leon Bridges, Charlie Puth, 6Lack, Lil Yachty, Lord Huron, Tash Sultana, Kali Uchis, Walk The Moon, Cold War Kids, Quinn XCII, Banks, Local Natives, M0, Jaden Smith, Sigrid, Shaed, Dominic Fike, Taylor Bennett, Bad Suns, Noah Cyrus, Madison Beer, Reignwolf, Band of Skulls, Hembree, The Coathangers, Yola, Kevin Garrett, Faye Webster, 99 Neighbors, Goldspace + Good Company.
Have any questions for us? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.