Finding Euphoria Music Fest boasts that it is more than a music experience and far more than a festival, it is a place where you listen, create, feel and literally live in the moment. With the festival taking place in Austin, TX – one of our top 10 music cities in the US – where some of the best musical moments can be found, we believe them. Since the festival is so rich with immersive shows and events we just knew we had to give you a few tips on getting tickets and how to make the best of your experience. Finding Euphoria has renamed themselves to focus on creating more intimate settings and experiences for it’s festivals goers.
One of the first things we always suggest you do is to sign up for the festival newsletter. By signing up you will receive any and all news and updates concerning the festival such as when tickets go on sale, special promos, lineups and more! Another handy thing we suggest is creating an account on their ticket site so that when you buy your tickets you can checkout with ease, and you can go back to your order at a later time and change any shipping information.
Tickets will usually have a presale at a lower cost for a limited time before they go on sale for regular price so be sure to take advantage of the discount when you can.
- Finding Euphoria Festival GA
- Finding Euphoria Festival VIP
- Finding Euphoria Series Pass
If you are camping out at the festival you’ll need to buy your camping passes. Only those with these passes will be allowed in the camping areas.
- Finding Euphoria Camping Pass
- Find Euphoria Car Camping Parking Add-On
- Finding Euphoria Glamping Tent Rental (2)
- Finding Euphoria Glamping Tent Rental (4)
- Finding Euphoria Glamping Tent (Twin/Queen)
- Finding Euphoria RV Spot
Want to spread out your ticket payments over the months before the festival? Payment plans are available for select ticket types.
Lockers are available to rent for your convenience during the festival; included in the locker is a cell phone charger. You will also have unlimited access to your locker during the festival. We suggest buying your lockers beforehand since the prices will rise during the festival.
Other helpful tips:
- You can apply to be an Ambassador to help spread the word!
- Parking Passes will be available for purchase when you arrive at the festival.
- Free water stations will be available. Each person is allowed 2 empty water bottles at the festival and campgrounds.
- Showers will be available at the campsites for a small cost
We hope that all this information we’ve given you will help you make the most out of your days at the festival. Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting us at email@example.com.